Chocolate cravings never seem to go away for me and these 3 Ingredient Chocolate Weight Watchers Muffins Recipe are perfect for satisfying that chocolate cake craving. This is the 5th variety of muffins we have made like this and each one has been amazing, but these are my favorite by far since they are chocolate. (I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.)
CHOCOLATE WEIGHT WATCHERS MUFFINS
This easy 3 Ingredient Chocolate Weight Watchers Muffins Recipe is a perfect small treat! Satisfy your chocolate craving with a low Smartpoint muffin.Course Breakfast, Dessert Cuisine American Keyword breakfast, Mini Muffins, muffins, Weight watchers, ww Prep Time 5 minutes Cook Time 20 minutes Total Time 25 minutes Servings 40
- 1 Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 100 Calorie Greek Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 Cup of water
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl whisk together your yogurt and water.
- Mix in the dry cake mix, you will not use any other ingredients on the cake mix box.
- Take a paper towel and get it wet with vegetable oil.
- Rub down the Muffin Pan with the greased paper towel so your muffins will easily pop out of the pan.
- I always use a cookie scoop to fill the baking cups half full, these do grow fairly large.
- Bake for about 15-22 minutes depending on your oven, I use a toothpick to check the doneness of the muffin.
- Serve and enjoy!!