- 3 cups frozen corn (thawed) or fire roasted frozen corn kernels or canned corn
- 1 ( 15 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- dash salt/pepper
- lime juice from 1 lime
Optional Add In’s
- 2 oz. avocado, diced
- 1/3 cup shredded reduced fat-pepper jack cheese, shredded or grated
- In a large mixing bowl combine thawed corn, drained black beans, diced red peppers, and onions. Mix together.
- Add chili powder, salt, pepper and lime juice.
- Fold in the non fat Greek or plain yogurt until all ingredients have been incorporated.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- When you are ready to serve add avocado & pepper jack cheese, if desired.
Makes 5 ( 1 cup) servings
0 WW Points per serving
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 203TOTAL FAT: 2gCHOLESTEROL: 0mgSODIUM: 320mgCARBOHYDRATES: 37gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 30gFIBER: 7gSUGAR: 5gPROTEIN: 12g