- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 5 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- Four 4-ounce swordfish steaks
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- lemon wedges for serving (optional)
- rosemary sprigs, for garnish (optional)
- In a large zip bag, combine the wine, garlic, and 1 teaspoon rosemary. Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper; place fish in the zip bag with the marinade. Zip and chill in the refrigerator at least 1 hour. Remove the fish from the marinade; discard the marinade.
- Coat grill with grill spray or rub with oil. Grill fish, covered with grill lid, over high heat 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Combine the remaining 1 teaspoon rosemary, lemon juice, and olive oil. Spoon over individual servings of fish, and serve immediately with lemon wedges, if desired. Garnish with rosemary sprigs.
- Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints per serving: 2