Grinch Punch is a fun family drink to make with the kids at Christmas. All you need is four ingredients and a few minutes.
Prep Time 2 minutes
- 1 half gallon lime sherbet
- 1 2 liter sprite
- 1 gallon Green Berry Rush Hawaiian Punch
- 1 can pineapple juice (46 oz. can)
- Red Sugar Sprinkles optional
- In a large punch bowl or pitcher, scoop in the lime sherbet.
- Pour half of the sprite, half the pineapple juice and half of the Hawaiian Punch over the sherbet and stir.
- Dip the rim of a glass in water, then dip the rim in red sugar.