- 1 package (1 oz.) sugar free instant Jello vanilla pudding mix
- 1 ( 20 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 cups plain non fat or Greek yogurt
- 5 oz. fat free or sugar free Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (15 oz.) can no sugar added mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pudding mix, and drained crushed pineapple. Mix until well blended.
- Add non fat plain yogurt. And mix well. Using a food scale, measure out 5 oz. fat free cool whip, then using a spatula fold the cool whip into the mixture.
- Gradually fold in the mandarin oranges and sliced bananas.
- Chill in the refrigerator or serve immediately.
- Sprinkle coconut on top just before serving, if desired for addtional points.
Makes 8 ( 1 cup) servings
5 Points per serving
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 141TOTAL FAT: 1gCARBOHYDRATES: 25gFIBER: 2gSUGAR: 0gPROTEIN: 9g