Do you Love a Wendy’s Frosty? Chocolate, Vanilla, Delicious and Oh! way too many calories right… Wrong, not with this Low Calorie Wendy’s Frosty Recipe. No need to feel guilty indulging in this tasty Milkshake. This Copycat Wendy’s Frosty Recipe is loaded with flavor and low in calories and carbs.
- 1 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 Tablespoons of Sugar-Free Fat-Free Chocolate Pudding Mix or Vanilla, Butterscotch, Pistachio – pick your favorite flavor.
- 1 teaspoon of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Packets of Stevia
- About 10-12 Ice Cubes
- Optional – 2 Tablespoons of Cool Whip Lite
1: Take all of your Ingredients and add to your Nutribullet or Blender
2: Mix or Blend for One Minute
3: Pour and Serve Yum!
- Serving Size: 1 Cup
- Calories: 153
- Sugar: 25.7 g
- Sodium: 187 mg
- Fat: 3.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 28.3 g
- Protein: 1.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg