- 3 oz. raw, boneless, skinless chicken tenders or cooked, diced skinless, boneless chicken
- 1/2 tsp BBQ seasoning
- 1/4 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1/4 cup canned black beans (drained)
- 2 Tbsp G Hughes Sugar Free BBQ sauce
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 oz. avocado, diced
- 2 Tbsp ranch dressing ( I use my Easy Skinny Ranch Dressing)
- Spray a skillet with non stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken tenders in skillet and cook on medium heat until they are no longer pink. Sprinkle on BBQ seasoning.
- On a large plate combine lettuce, corn, beans, avocado, and any other optional toppings you’d like.
- Dice cooked tenders and add to salad.
- Drizzle bbq sauce and ranch dressing over the top.
Makes 1 large salad
1-6 PersonalPoints per serving
- 1/8 cup light cheese ( I use Trader Joe’s light 3 cheese blend)
- black olives
- diced red onion
- diced tomatoes
Smartpoints: GREEN: 5 SmartPoints BLUE: 2 SmartPoints PURPLE: 2 SmartPoints
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 336TOTAL FAT: 7gSATURATED FAT: 1gCHOLESTEROL: 0mgSODIUM: 412mgCARBOHYDRATES: 38gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 28gFIBER: 10gSUGAR: 4gPROTEIN: 35g