- 1 1/2 cups canned pumkin
- 2 ( 1 oz.) package sugar free vanilla instant Jell-o pudding mix
- 1 1/2 ( 16 oz.) cartons caramel protein premier shake or 2 cups Carbmaster non fat reduced sugar milk
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tbsp Land o’ Lakes light butter made with canola oil, melted
- 1/4 cup zero point brown sugar substitute ( I use Lakanto GoldenMonkfruit Sweetener)
- Fat Free Reddi Whip
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon, for garnish
- In a large mixing bowl combine, pumpkin, vanilla pudding, and premier protein shake or Carbmaster milk. Add pumpkin spice. Whisk until well combined. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine, graham cracker crumbs and brown sugar substitute. Mix until well combined. Drizzle melted butter over the the graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
- Mix all together until it thick and crumbly.
- Layer eight (8 oz.) mason jar with about 3 Tbsp of graham cracker crumbles.
- Press down to make sure an even layer is created. Top graham cracker crust with 1/2 cup pumpkin pie filling.
- Top with 4 Tbsp fat free Reddi Whip. Repeat steps for remaining jars.
- Place lid on each jar and store in the fridge for up to a week.
Makes 8 servings – 5 Points per serving
- Unsweetened Almond or Coconut Milk will not work as a substitute for the premier protein shake or skim milk. The pudding will not set up using either of these options.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 142TOTAL FAT: 4gSATURATED FAT: 1gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 0gCHOLESTEROL: 8mgSODIUM: 409mgCARBOHYDRATES: 20gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 18gFIBER: 2gSUGAR: 3gPROTEIN: 7g