Skinny One Point Weight Watcher PancakesPrep Time10 minsCook Time10 minsTotal Time4 mins Servings: 14 pancakesCalories: 40 kcalIngredients
- 2 over-ripe bananas mashed
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup of fat-free plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of fat-free milk
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Preheat a nonstick electric skillet to 325 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine mashed bananas, egg whites, greek yogurt, milk and vanilla extract. Whisk until well combines.
- In a larger bowl, combine flour, baking powder and cinnamon and whisk.
- Stir wet ingredient into dry ingredients.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto hot skillet and cook until golden brown.
To make blueberry pancakes, drop fresh blueberries into pancake batter once they are on the griddle.Nutrition FactsSkinny One Point Weight Watcher PancakesAmount Per Serving (1 g)Calories 40% Daily Value*Sodium 58mg3%Carbohydrates 10g3%Sugar 5g6%Protein 3g6%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Nutrition Information is from the Weight Watcher Recipe Builder and My Fitness Pal Nutrition Calculator. I made the serving size one pancake so it’s easier to track points. 3 pancakes are 3 Weight Watcher Smart Points, 4 pancakes are 4 Weight Watcher Smart Points, etc.