- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup broccoli finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- pinch salt optional
- Turn instant pot saute function on. Allow to heat up for 1 minute. Add 3 tablespoons of water.
- Quickly saute broccoli in instant pot until softened and bright green (approximately 2 minutes). Remove broccoli from instant pot
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper and set aside
- Divide broccoli and cheese equally between egg bite molds. Pour egg mixture evenly between molds. Make sure to leave a small gap between top of liquid and top of mold. Place silicone lid on mold (or use aluminum foil if your lid is plastic).
- Pour one cup of water in Instant Pot. Place egg bite mold on Instant Pot trivet and use handles to place in Instant Pot. Replace lid. Set instant pot to Pressure Cook on High for 8 minutes. When pressure cooking is complete, allow an 8 minute natural pressure release before doing a quick pressure release and opening lid.
- Put egg bite mold in freezer for two minutes to allow it to be handled more easily and make the egg bites slide out easier.
- Pop out egg bites out onto serving tray and enjoy.
The entire recipe is 7 weight watchers points.
Each egg bite is 1 weight watchers point.
Serving: 1egg biteCalories: 62kcalCarbohydrates: 1.1gProtein: 5gFat: 4.2gSaturated Fat: 1.2gCholesterol: 103mgSodium: 40.7mgPotassium: 24mgSugar: 0.64gCalcium: 43.5mgIron: 0.0035mg