The consistency was very creamy. Probably would leave it in the fridge for 20 minutes each time. But they are so good for only 1 weight watchers point each!
- Great Value Powdered peanut butter 3/4 cup s
- Great Value Plain fat free Greek
- 4 oz
- Lily’s Milk Chocolate Style Baking Chips
- 80 chip s
- Mix together peanut butter powder and yogurt til it forms a dough-like consistency.
- form into balls and refrigerate 15
- melt chocolate chips in a bowl
- dip peanut butter balls into chocolate
- refrigerate another 15 minutes.