- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup grated onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces lean ground turkey
- Preheat your grill.
- In a medium bowl, combine the egg white and dried breadcrumbs. Stir in the carrot, onion, bell pepper, salt and pepper. Add the Parmesan cheese and ground turkey. Mix well. Shape into four patties.
- Grill to desired doneness. Eat as patties or in buns with condiments.
- WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PER BURGER PATTIE: Freestyle SmartPoints: 1, PointsPlus: 6, Old Program: 5