Yield: 15 servings (3 Freestyle points per serving)Course: Dessert
- 1 box Pillsbury sugar-free classic yellow cake mix
- 12 oz. Sprite Zero
- 1 lb. blueberries
- 1/2 cup granulated Splenda
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the blueberries and Splenda to a mixing bowl and stir.
- Add the cake mix and Sprite Zero to a mixing bowl. Use a hand-held mixer on low for 2 minutes.
- Spray an 8×10 baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Add the blueberries and make sure they are spread out evenly.
- Pour the cake batter evenly over the blueberries.
- Bake according to the directions on the box. Once the cake cools, flip it out of the pan (upside down) onto a serving platter. Enjoy!