Weight Watchers Biscuits – delicious! Even if you aren’t doing the diet, you will love these biscuits!
Prep Time 15 mins
Cook Time 20 mins
Total Time 9 mins
- 4 -oz cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 (1-oz) packet dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1½ cups superfine almond flour
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped cooked bacon
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave cream cheese, and mozzarella cheese on HIGH for 1 minute. Stir until smooth.
- Add baking powder, eggs, ranch mix, and almond flour to cream cheese mixture. Stir well.
- Stir in cheddar cheese and bacon. Stir until combined.
- Spray a 10-inch iron skillet with cooking spray. Divide the dough into 11 or 12 balls and place in skillet. Place skillet in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Remove skillet from the refrigerator and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Brush cooked biscuits with melted butter and sprinkle with dried parsley, if desired.