Points: 3 Weight Watchers Points plus Servings: 2 Serving Size: 1/2 pizza Nutritional Info: 122.8 calories, 6.7g of fat, 5.4g carbohydrates, 2.5g dietary fiber, 10.7g of protein
- 1/2 large cauliflower
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup low fat mozzerella cheese
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp fennel
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- In a food processor, pulse the cauliflower and garlic until it small and looks like rice. You may want to do this in a couple of batches for a better consistency.
- Place the cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 8 minutes until the cauliflower is cooked through. Do not add any water.
- Let the cauliflower cool for about ten minutes. Then mix in the egg, cheese, and spices to combine.
- On a cooking sheet lined with parchment paper, press down the cauliflower crust until it is very thin. The thinner it is the crispier it will be when cooked.
- Cook for 15-25 minutes depending on the thickness of the crust. Mine took about 20 minutes to get nice and crispy.
- 7. Top with your favorite pizza toppings and return to the hot oven until the cheese melts to your liking. You could also top with salad or just eat it plain.