I was inspired by another caesar wrap recipe on RecipeZaar to try making my own version. 8 Weight Watchers Points per wrap, I calculated in the parmesan cheese and salad dressing based on what the bottles I have say.
READY IN: 15 mins
YIELDS: 10 Wraps
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 8 tablespoons light caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat parmesan cheese
- 6 ounces romaine lettuce hearts, 1 head
- 3 ounces Baby Spinach, cubed
- 10 (8 inch) round flour tortillas
- Mix cubed chicken with salad dressing, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Chop up romaine heart.
- Cut end off of romaine heart, hold up side down under water (to wash), shake until most of the water is off.
- Cut heart into long skinny strips, then slice in opposite direction for bite size pieces.
- Rinse and Chop up spinach, by criss-cross cutting it.
- Mix greens in meat mixture.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Roll up in flour tortillas.