Prep Time10 MINS
Cook Time10 MINS
Total Time20 MINS
3 PP per serving
- 3.5 ounces 72% dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 4.5 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2-½ cups mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- Sprinkling of shredded coconut, if desired
- Line a 9X9-inch pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Place chocolate and butter in a microwave-safe measuring bowl and microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until chocolate melts, stirring every 15 seconds.
- Stir in the marshmallows, dried cranberries and sliced almonds.
- Scrape the chocolate mixture into the prepared pan using a silicon spatula; smooth into a somewhat even layer.
- Sprinkle with a light dusting of shredded coconut if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate until the chocolate sets, at least 1 hour, and then keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
- Cut into 12 pieces and serve. Yields 1 piece per serving.