- 30g Cocoa Powder
- 35g Sweetener
- 1tbsp Self Raising Four
- 3 Eggs (separated)
- 2tbsp Water
- Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Whisk the egg whites until they form soft peaks (you should be able to hold the bowl upside down without them falling out).
- In a separate bowl whisk together the egg yolks, sweetener, cocoa powder and water until they’re smooth.
- Gently fold in the egg whites until they’re all incorporated and then fold in the flour.
- Pour into pre-prepared container – I used quite a small deep one because I wanted thicker brownies but simply use a wider one if you’re looking for a thinner brownie.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
If cut into 8 squares these brownies are 1 syn each on Slimming World (full batch = 8 syns)
NutritionCalories: 51 cal Carbohydrates: 6 g Fat: 2 g Sodium: 28 g Cholesterol: 70 g Protein: 3 g Fiber: 1 g