Weight Watchers 2 Ingredient Dough Turkey and Cheese PocketsPrep Time15 minsCook Time15 minsTotal Time30 mins Weight Watchers 2 Ingredient Dough Turkey and Cheese Pockets are delicious and filling. Course: lunch, Main Course, Snack Cuisine: American Keyword: main course, snack Servings: 4Calories: 175 kcalAuthor: Jamie
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup nonfat greek yogurt
- eggwash optional
- 2 slices Velveeta cheese
- 8 slices of fat-free sliced turkey breast zero point if possible
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Put the self-rising flour and the greek yogurt into the mixer bowl.
- Mix until well combined using a dough hook.
- On a surface that has been dusted with a little flour…divide the dough into four equal sections.
- Flatten each portion of dough into oval or square shape.
- Add 1/2 a slice of Velveeta cheese folded in half.
- Add 2 slices shredded turkey breast that is zero points.
- Next just fold the dough over and make a pocket. Use a fork to close the sides together nicely.
- Brush the pockets with an egg wash if desired.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until golden brown.
These pockets are 3.5 Freestyle SmartPoints each if you use the zero point turkey breast. If you don’t then you will need to add points.
The dough is 12 points total and the cheese is 1 point per slice.Nutrition FactsWeight Watchers 2 Ingredient Dough Turkey and Cheese PocketsAmount Per ServingCalories 175Calories from Fat 9% Daily Value*Fat 1g2%Saturated Fat 1g6%Cholesterol 16mg5%Sodium 271mg12%Potassium 244mg7%Carbohydrates 26g9%Fiber 1g4%Sugar 2g2%Protein 14g28%Calcium 73mg7%Iron 1mg6%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. We are not nutritionist and this data was calculated via WP Recipe Maker to the best of our ability. Always check nutrition values yourself based on the ingredients you use.