- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee optional
- 10 tablespoons butter 1/2 cup + 2 Tblsp
- 2 oz dark chocolate
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line an 8×8 inch or 8×9 pan with parchment paper, aluminum foil or grease with butter.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, erythritol, and instant coffee. Be sure to whisk out all the clumps from the erythritol.
- In a large microwave-safe mixing bowl, Melt butter and chocolate for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until just melted. Whisk in the eggs and vanilla then gently whisk in the dry ingredients just until mixed through. Be careful not to over mix the batter or it will become cakey.
- Transfer batter into a baking dish and bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out moist. cool for at least 30 mins to 2 hours in the fridge and slice into 16 small squares.