Prep Time10 mins, Cook Time10 mins, Total Time20 mins, Course: Appetizer Cuisine: Asian
Keyword: Air Fried, Air Fryer, Cheesy, Garlic, Healthy, Peppers, Skinny, Wonton Servings: 1 each
- Wonton Wrapper
- 1 tbsp Alouette Garlic & Herb Cheese
- Cooking Oil
- Take your wonton wrapper and put Alouette Garlic & Herb Cheese in the center. Put a little bit of water around the wrapper so it can seal properly.
- Next, pinch two corner sides of the wrapper together then bring the other two pieces in. Fold at the top and make sure they’re sealed. (You can always check out my “cheesy wonton” highlight video, on Instagram, to see how to fold them up like this!)
- Put in freezer for 30 minutes! This is important so the cheese doesn’t evaporate when you cook them.
- Spray with cooking oil and air fry at 370 for about 9 minutes until crispy. Or bake at 400 for about 12. Serve hot with sweet chili sauce!