LOW CARB KETO PANCAKES
yield: 6 MEDIUM SIZED PANCAKESprep time: 5 MINUTEScook time: 10 MINUTEStotal time: 15 MINUTES
Low Carb Keto Pancakes: these keto pancakes have only 4 net carbs per serving and are a delicious family approved breakfast made with almond flour and cream cheese!4.7 Stars (395 Reviews)PRINT
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 oz cream cheese, cubed
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Sweetleaf – stevia sweetener (or 2 tablespoons regular sugar)
- butter and syrup (sugar free syrup for low carb option)
- Add all ingredients to blender. Start with eggs and water and cream cheese so you don’t have anything get stuck at bottom.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides if needed. Let batter sit for 2 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick skillet to medium heat. For each pancake, pour 3 to 4 tablespoons of batter onto skillet.
- Once you start to see little bubbles form, flip and continue to cook until pancake is browned on each side. Continue until you have used all pancake batter.
- Serve pancakes topped with butter and syrup!
- I have been making double/triple batches of these keto pancakes and refrigerating the leftovers in a ziplock bag and reheating the in the microwave. They still taste great reheated and make the busy weekday mornings much easier! You can also individually wrap them in saran wrap and freeze them!
- The nutrition calculations for these low carb pancakes were done using the following brands: Kirklands Almond Flour and Philadelphia Cream Cheese. Different brands can produce different nutrients,
I am an Amazon affiliate member and I earn a small percentage from qualifying purchases. Thank you!