- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin purée
- 1 cup whole grain buttermilk Kodiak Cakes flapjack pancake mix (Kodiak Pancake Mix)
- 1/3 cup of any 100-110 calorie flavor protein powder ( I use Devotion Angel Food Cake)
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup cup water ( give or take depending on the batter consistency)
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp sugar substitute ( I use Lakanto Classic Monkfruit)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 14g of Lily’s no sugar added chocolate chips or any sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and using a MUFFIN TIN, line a full size muffin tin with 12 liners
- In a medium bowl add pumpkin purée, egg, water, extract, sugar substitute. Stir well.
- In a separate bowl combine protein powder, kodiak pancake mix, pumpkin spice,cinnamon. baking powder.
- Add dry ingredients into the wet slowly as you stir. Stir just until combined. Then add fold in no sugar added chocolate chips.
- Pour into muffin foil liners ( or spray the muffin tin with non stick cooking spray). And add a few (no sugar added) chocolate chips on top of each muffin
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until an inserted knife or toothpick comes out clean.
Servings: Makes 12 regular size muffins. 1 Freestyle SmartPoints® per muffin.
- If you prefer not to use protein powder, you can use 1/3 cup more of the KODIAK CAKES FLAPJACK PANCAKE MIX and omit the protein powder all together. The point value would be the same
Amount Per Serving:CALORIES: 68 TOTAL FAT: 1g SATURATED FAT: 0g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 0g CHOLESTEROL: 16mg SODIUM: 111mg CARBOHYDRATES: 10g NET CARBOHYDRATES: 8g FIBER: 2g SUGAR: 0g SUGAR ALCOHOLS: 0g PROTEIN: 3gThe point values and nutritional information is estimated and figured based off the brand of ingredients I used for the recipe using the WW app and can vary depending on ingredients used.