- 40 g basic oats, blended in a food processor *7 syns if not using as a Healthy Extra B
- 1 small egg
- 2 tbsp sukrin gold sweetener
- 1 tsp low fat margarine 1.5 syns
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp baking power 0.25 syns
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Sweet Freedom Choc (OPTIONAL) additional 1 syn if using
- Preheat your oven at 180 c.
- Melt the margarine for 10 seconds in a microwave and mix everything in a bowl. (I used my mini food processor).
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and spoon 8 tsps of the mixture on top ensuring they’re nicely spread apart and and flatten each with the back of a spoon.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes until slightly golden.
- Leave to cool for a couple of minutes and gently transfer them to a cooling rack and top with choc shot if using and enjoy!
Calories: 32kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 90mg | Potassium: 25mg | Vitamin A: 50IU | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 0.3mg