A low fat cheesecake swirled with strawberry jam on a graham cracker crust, a perfect easy-to-impress, decadent treat for any occasion.
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tbsp light butter, softened
- 8 oz package reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 oz fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt, I used Chobani
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam, I used sugar free
- Heat oven to 350°. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs and butter with a fork until evenly moistened. Press evenly into bottom of prepared pan.
- Gently beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth using an electric mixer.
- Gradually beat in fat free yogurt, egg whites, lemon juice, and flour. Do not over beat. Pour over graham cracker crust.
- Stir jam until smooth. Drop by small spoonfuls over surface of filling.
- Using a knife, swirl jam gently through filling to create marble effect.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool to room temperature.
- Chill a few hours in the refrigerator.
Serving: 1slice, Calories: 133kcal, Carbohydrates: 15g, Protein: 6g, Fat: 5.5g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 16mg, Sodium: 135mg, Fiber: 0.5g, Sugar: 8.5gBlue Smart Points:5Green Smart Points:6Purple Smart Points:5Points +:4KEYWORDS:easy low fat strawberry cheesecake recipe, healthy cheesecake recipe, low fat cheesecake, strawberry cheesecake, Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake