Looking for a new party snack or holiday appetizer? Veggie Pinwheels with cream cheese go a long way with a crowd and will have them talking! Super easy to make festive in color, and are Weight Watchers friendly on all three plans! Plus these are vegetarian!
With all the new changes Weight Watchers has recently made, some are having a harder time finding low point recipes that are friendly on all plans, but especially green!
Veggie Pinwheels with Cream Cheese can now be a great low point snack, party appetizer, and even lunch! The nice thing is that a serving size is 4 pinwheels, and if you add a little protein you could have a simple grab and go option that is a complete meal idea.
Let’s not forget about Game Day. For a while, I had a hard time myself serving WW friendly dishes that I could enjoy and ones that everybody else would love too! But if you are looking for some party food, you should definitely try Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip, Homemade Soft Pretzels with Beer Cheese, and Feta Stuffed Mushrooms! All of these are crowd-pleasers and if you are on WW you can be guilt-free too!
Don’t forget to check out THE BEST RECIPES FOR THE SUPERBOWL
Ingredients for Veggie Pinwheels
2 Packages (8 oz each) of cream cheese (light)
1 small can of black olives
¼ cup of sweet red pepper, diced
¼ cups of sweet yellow pepper, diced
1 packet of Ranch seasoning
3 green onions, chopped
How to Make Veggie Pinwheels with Cream Cheese
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and ranch seasoning with a hand mixer. Mix until smooth.
- Beat in remaining ingredients.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over tortillas.
- Roll up and cut into 1-inch slices.
** If you find that they are hard to slice, let them cool in the fridge prior to slicing.
Weight Watchers Points for Veggie Pinwheels with cream cheese
3 Points on ALL 3 new plans (blue, green, and purple)
Servings: 4 pinwheels; Makes about 60 pinwheels
Can I use another variety of wrap?
Absolutely! Just remember to account for the points! Ole Wellness wraps are my go-to when it comes to tortillas because they are about 10 inches and are only 1 point!
Tips for Making Veggie Pinwheels
- You can make these ahead of time if needed, just leave them rolled and refrigerated, then cut right before serving.
- They cut easier if they are cooler, so you may need to refrigerate them prior to cutting.
- Add in additional veggies if you would like because they are ZERO points on the blue and purple WW plans. The green plan has a few more restrictions, so review the zero food list prior to mixing in more starchy veggies.
Veggie Cream Cheese Pinwheels
Servings: 4 pinwheels; Makes about 60 pinwheels; 3 Points per serving on all 3 new WW plans.
- 2 Packages (8 oz each) of cream cheese (light)
- 1 small can of black olives
- ¼ cup of sweet red pepper, diced
- ¼ cups of sweet yellow pepper, diced
- 1 packet of Ranch seasoning
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 8 Ole Wellness Tortillas
In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and ranch seasoning with a hand mixer. Mix until smooth.
Beat in remaining ingredients.
Spread cream cheese mixture over tortillas.
Roll up and cut into 1-inch slices
**Place in refrigerator prior to slicing if needed