- 1lb/455g of ground pork (or can use chicken or turkey)
- 400g/14oz of bean sprouts
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- 2 tsps of fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 2 tbs of light soy sauce
- 1 tbs of dark soy sauce
- 2 cups of shredded kale slaw (or use shredded cabbage)
- 1 carrot, julienned
- black pepper
- 0.5 tbs of sukrin (or another sweetener of choice)
- cooking oil spray
- 3 spring onions finely chopped
- Add bean sprouts to a bowl, cover with boiling hot water and allow to soak for a couple of mins. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a frying pan or wok over a medium high heat with cooking oil spray.
- Add the ground pork, garlic and ginger and fry for a couple of mins till the pork is browned.
- Add in the shredded cabbage and carrot, plus the soy sauce, black pepper and sukrin (sweetener). Stir-fry for a couple of mins.
- Add in the bean sprouts, toss to mix altogether, fry for a further minute.
- Season well with black pepper and sprinkle with the chopped spring onions
- Serve and Enjoy!!
This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, paleo, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
- Extra Easy – syn free per serving
- Original/SP – syn free per serving
- WW Smart Points – 0 per serving (use extra lean ground turkey or chicken)
- Gluten Free – use gluten free soy sauce
- Paleo – use coconut aminos and coconut sugar