WW Recipe of the Day: Individual Chocolate Soufflés
(119 calories | 6 6 6 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving)
This great Weight Watchers Individual Chocolate Soufflé looks delicious enough to satisfy my inner French woman. A lightened up version of a classic, this little portion controlled dessert provides maximum pleasure with minimal calories.
Weight Watchers Individual Chocolate Soufflé
A lightened up version of a classic, give this Weight Watchers Individual Chocolate Soufflé an interesting twist with a pinch of cayenne pepper, cinnamon or instant coffee, if desired.PREP TIME10 MINSCOOK TIME16 MINSTOTAL TIME26 MINSServings
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons low-fat chocolate milk
- 1 large egg whites
- 1/2 tsp powdered sugar
Report this ad
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat two 6 oz ramekins with cooking spray and set them aside.
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the cocoa, flour and 2 tablespoons of the granulated sugar. Add the milk and cook, over medium heat stirring constantly, until smooth and warm, about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk the egg white until soft peaks start to form. Slowly add remaining the tablespoon of granulated sugar and continue beating until soft peaks form.
- Fold the cooled chocolate mixture into egg whites, a little at a time, until no white streaks appear. Be careful because you don’t want to deflate the egg white.
- Pour the batter into the prepared ramekins. Bake until the shuffles appear set and the tops look slightly dry, 14 to 16 minutes. (Do not open oven until soufflés are done. Cold air can cause them to sink.)
- Remove from the oven and dust with the powdered sugar. Serve right away. If they sit too long they will sink/deflate.
This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for larger gatherings.Give this dessert an interesting twist with a pinch of cayenne pepper, cinnamon or instant coffee, if desired. 6*SmartPoints (Green plan)6*SmartPoints (Blue plan)6*SmartPoints (Purple plan)3*PointsPlus (Old plan)Nutrition FactsWeight Watchers Individual Chocolate SouffléAmount Per Serving (1 chocolate soufflé)Calories 119Calories from Fat 7% Daily Value*Fat 0.8g1%Carbohydrates 26.5g9%Fiber 1g4%Protein 3.7g7%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.Course: DessertCuisine: AmericanKeyword: easy chocolate souffle, personal chocolate dessert