I thought everyone knew about this 2 ingredient Weight Watchers Pizza Dough, but when I mentioned it at work, no one seemed to know what I was talking about. I made it my mission to share it!
2 INGREDIENT PIZZA DOUGH
Recently my husband said that I make a really great homemade pizza. Yet he didn’t even realize that it was this Weight Watchers Pizza dough that he was eating and he was really surprised when I told him. That’s just how good this dough is! Clearly you don’t even have to be on Weight Watchers to love it.
Who would ever have imagined that these 2 simple ingredients could transform into something so damn delicious? I only wish I knew about this in my early days on Weight Watchers. I can’t take credit for this recipe because I didn’t create it. And I don’t know who originally did, but I’m sharing it because it needs to be shared. Really, it’s my duty as a Weight Watchers member and huge fan of this pizza dough.
Weight Watchers Pizza with 2 Ingredient Pizza Dough
Weight Watchers Pizza Recipe with just 2 ingredients in this pizza dough, no rising time and only 4 Weight Watchers freestyle smart points per piece (with recommended toppings I use)! It’s so crispy and delicious that you would never even know it’s a Weight Watchers pizza! CourseBreakfast, dinner, lunch CuisineAmerican Keyworddough, pizza, weight watchers Prep Time10 minutes Cook Time20 minutes Total Time30 minutes Servings10 slices Calories187kcal
2 Ingredient Weight Watchers Dough:
- 1.5 cup 0% — nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt * this is equivalent to a 1/2 of large (750 g) container
- 1.5 cup self-rising flour * see notes for substitution
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 8 tbsp your favorite pizza sauce * I use Primo brand
- 1 cup brown mushrooms , sliced
- 1/2 200 ml can black olives
- 3 tbsp light feta, crumbled
- 100 g turkey pepperoni
- 400 g package of light mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 14 inch pizza pan with non- stick cooking spray.
- Stir together yogurt and flour until a thick dough forms. Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead until it forms a dough ball.
Place ball directly onto pizza pan.
- Begin rolling dough, gradually spreading it evenly across the pan. You can use a rolling pin and/or your hands.
- Roll out to cover pan, making as much or as little crust as you’d like.
- Top with Weight Watchers friendly desired toppings like turkey pepperoni
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until crust is lightly browned and cooked through.
- Optional : (if it’s not yet browned enough for you) Turn oven to broil (500 degrees F) and cook for 2 minutes or until pizza browns and is bubbly. You need to watch it very closely.
- Cool for 3 minutes, cut and serve.
NOTE: Self-rising flour is all-purpose flour with baking powder and salt added. To make your own, all you have to do is combine 1 cup of all-purpose flour with 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.