This Weight Watchers Turkey Egg Wrap is perfect for any meal and packs a high protein punch. It is also possible to make this a zero point recipe with a few modifications.Course: Main CourseCuisine: AmericanKeyword: egg, lunch, main, main dishServings: 1 personCalories: 376 kcalIngredients
- 2 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon warm water
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 4 slices sliced turkey breast 99% fat free
- 2 slices turkey bacon cooked
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch and water. Add the two eggs and whisk again until combined.
- Heat a large skillet over low-to-medium heat. Spray pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour in the egg mixture and lift the pan – tilting to each side so the egg completely covers the bottom of the pan in a thin layer. Allow it to cook for just a couple of minutes. Sprinkle on desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Using a large wide spatula, gently lift the outer edges of the egg and then flip it over to cook the remaining side for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add desired toppings, starting with shredded cheese.
- Gently roll up the egg wrap and slice in half for easier eating.
If you make this according to the ingredients listed the whole wrap is 4 Freestyle SmartPoints.
If you leave off the cheese you can decrease this by 2 points. If you leave off the turkey bacon you can decrease it by 2 points.
You can add other zero point veggies to this wrap.