- 3 medium zucchini
- 1 tsp salt adjust to taste
- 1 tsp pepper adjust to taste
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup bread crumbs panco or italian bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp spay oil
- On a large plate, combine flour, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- In a seprate, small bowl, whisk eggs together and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine bread crumbs with parmesan cheese.
- Cut zucchini into 1/4-inch thick rings. Dip each round into flour mixture, followed by the egg mixture and panko/parmesan bread crumbs.
- Coat the air fryer basket with cooking spray and place zucchini into the basket in a single layer. Spray the zucchini chip tops with light coat of cooking spray.
- Air fry at 400°F for 5 minutes. Turn zucchini over and air fry for 5 more minutes, or until golden brown.
Calories: 266kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 956mg | Potassium: 514mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 502IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 209mg | Iron: 4mg