- 2 salmon filets about 6 ounces each
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teasoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Lightly brush salmon portions, on both sides, with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Stir together.
- Coat salmon with seasonings, on both sides of each filet. Place seasoned filets in the air fryer basket and cook at 380 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes.
- Check for doneness using a fork. Salmon should flake easily, and internal temperature should be 145 degrees F. Serve immediately.
If using salmon that has skin, you can either remove skin, or place in the basket, skin side down.
If portion salmons are thick, cooking times may need to be adjusted by 1-2 minutes.
Calories: 310kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 34gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 94mgSodium: 173mgPotassium: 860mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 147IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 23mgIron: 2mg
*Nutritional information Please note that this can change with different brands and modifications you may make to the recipe. For the most accurate information, use a nutritional calculator with the exact brands and measurements you’re using with each recipe.