- 4 center cut bacon strips, chopped. I use Farmland Naturally hickory smoked center cut bacon
- 4 (4 oz. each) thin cut boneless chicken or pork loin chops
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp of seasoned salt
- 4 slices ultra thin Swiss cheese slices ( I use Sargento Ultra Thin Slices)
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- In a skillet sprayed with non stick cooking spray, cook bacon and onion over medium heat until bacon is nice and crispy. Set bacon and onions onto a plate.
- Sprinkle the pork chops with garlic and salt. Add chicken or pork chops to same pan you cooked the onions and bacon in, and cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until chicken or pork chops are thoroughly cooked.
- Top the chicken or pork chops with bacon mixture and cheese and cook covered, on low for 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted.
Makes 4 servings
2 Points® per serving if using boneless skinless chicken breast
6 Points® per serving if using lean boneless pork chop
Smartpoints: GREEN: 6 SmartPoints per pork chop or 4 SmartPoints per chicken breast BLUE: 6 SmartPoints per pork chop or 3 SmartPoints per chicken breast PURPLE: 6 SmartPoints per pork chop or 3 SmartPoints per chicken breast
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 161TOTAL FAT: 11gSATURATED FAT: 1gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 6gCHOLESTEROL: 63mgSODIUM: 353mgCARBOHYDRATES: 2.2gFIBER: 0gSUGAR: 1gPROTEIN: 21.5g