I made this Baked cinnamon apples topped with cream and added 2 tablespoons of lite cool whip for a total of 3 points. The best dessert I made so far on Weight Watchers!
You could forgo the topping and each serving will be two points. decadent and delicious!
- 4 spray s Cooking spray
- 3 pound s, Fresh apple(s) peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp Packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 tsp Ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp Kosher salt
- ¼ tsp Ground nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat a 13 x 9–inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss the apples with the sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg. Spoon the mixture into the prepared dish. Drizzle ¼ cup water over the apple mixture. Cover the dish with foil, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover the dish and stir the apple mixture. Bake, uncovered, until the apples are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Serving size: 1/2 cup
- Makes 8 servings