- Three bananas mashed
- 1 cup Sugar substitute
- 1/2 cup natural applesauce
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Next, grease a loaf pan and set it aside.
- Mash bananas with a fork or potato masher in a large bowl.
- mix mashed banana and blueberries or add blueberries after pour banana into loaf pan
- To whisk the remaining ingredients until well combined, use an electric mixer on medium speed.
- Pour mixture into greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Let cool on a baking rack.
Servings: Makes 12 servings
1 PersonalPoint per serving
This number shows the PersonalPoints™ range. The points will vary based on your individualized plan or depending on your zero-point food list.