Yield: 6 Servings, 4 Freestyle points per serving Course: Breakfast Keyword: freestyle, weight watchers,
- 1 1/2 lbs. potatoes, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 orange pepper, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 12 eggs
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat Mexican cheese
- 6 containers with lids
- Add oil to a skillet and set heat to medium.
- Once the oil is warm add the potatoes, onions and peppers. Also add the garlic powder, salt and pepper. Cover and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While the potatoes cook, add the eggs to a mixing bowl. Whisk the eggs until scrambled.
- Add a little bit of non-stick cooking spray to a frying pan and cook the scrambled eggs.
- Spread out the six containers and fill them with the potatoes, eggs and cheese. Make sure you divide the mixture evenly.
- Store the breakfast bowls in the fridge. When you’re ready to eat one place it in the microwave 30-45 seconds.