- 12 oz. riced cauliflower (I used Green Giant Riced Cauliflower. I left it in the fridge overnight to thaw out)
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients together.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray. Using a tablespoon, fill the muffin pan with the cauliflower mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then flip over the cauliflower tots. Bake another 8-10 minutes or until the tots are golden brown.