This Recipe makes three servings and each serving is three weight watchers points! 1 serving = 2 hash brown cups
- Simply Potatoes Shredded hash
- 10 oz
- Lucerne 2% Milk reduced fat sharp
- Cheddar shredded cheese
- 1/3 cup s
- Egg s
- 6 item s (large)
- Chives chopped
- 1 tsp
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the hash browns and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Divide the hash brown mixture among the 6 muffin tin cups (they will be very full but will shrink as they bake), pressing the potatoes into the
- bottoms and up the sides of each cup.
- Bake the hash brown cups for 25 minutes then remove them from the oven and using a dry measuring cup or spoon, push down the centers of the muffins to make enough room for the eggs. (I sprayed the bottom of the 1/3 measuring cup with cooking spray so it would not stick to the potatoes)
- Crack an egg into each cup then top each egg with salt and pepper.
- Return the hash brown cups to the oven and bake them an additional 10 to 12 minutes or until the eggs reach your desired doneness.
- Remove the hash brown cups from the oven and let them cool for at least 10 minutes in the muffin tin before running a sharp knife around the edges to release them. Top the hash brown cups with the chopped fresh chives and serve.