Chicken Club Lettuce Wrap Sandwich, a low-carb (keto) lunch idea that replaces a wheat wrap for a lettuce wrap. Just 5 ingredients, and less than 10 minutes to make!
PREP TIME:5minutes mins
COOK TIME:5minutes mins
TOTAL TIME:10minutes mins
YIELD: 1 serving
- 1 head iceberg lettuce (cored and outer leaves removed)
- 1 tablespoon mayo (I love Sir Kensington (check labels for W30))
- 3 ounces about 6 slices organic chicken or turkey breast
- 2 strips center cut bacon (cooked and cut in half (check labels for W30))
- 2 thin slices tomato
- 1 piece of parchment paper (about 14″ x 14″)
- Place the parchment paper down on your work surface.
- Layer 6 to 7 large leaves of lettuce in the middle of parchment paper so that you create a lettuce base about 9 inches by 10 inches.
- Spread the mayo in the center of the lettuce wrap.
- Layer with the chicken or turkey, bacon and tomato.
- Starting with the end closest to you, roll the lettuce wraps jelly roll style using the parchment as your base as tight as possible.
- Halfway through rolling, tuck the ends of the wraps towards the middle.
- Continue to roll the lettuce wrap, keeping it as tight as possible and using the parchment paper to guide you.
- When it is completely wrapped, roll the remainder of the parchment around the lettuce tightly.
- Using a serrated knife, cut the lettuce wrap almost completely, leaving a small piece of the parchment intact to help hold it together.
Serving: 1wrap, Calories: 274kcal, Carbohydrates: 4.5g, Protein: 26g, Fat: 17g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g, Cholesterol: 73mg, Sodium: 375mg, Fiber: 1.5g, Sugar: 2g
– WW Points: 5