SERVINGS -1 ww points -1
- 1¼ cup chicken broth – fat-free
- ⅛ cup celery chopped
- ⅛ cup carrots chopped
- 2 green onions sliced thin
- dash dried thyme
- dash dried Parsley
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup thin spaghetti broken into 2 inch long pieces
- 2 oz chicken breast
- In a skillet, saute chicken using cooking spray
- When cooled enough to touch, cut chicken to bite sized pieces.
- In a sauce pan, add chicken broth, carrots, celery, green onions, thyme, and spaghetti.
- Heat chicken broth, carrots, celery, green onions, thyme, and pasta.
- Heat over medium/high heat, stirring often.
- Add chicken to the broth and simmer until pasta is tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste.