- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- ⅛ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast 4 breasts ¼ lbs each
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and seasonings; mix well.
- Dip each chicken breast in mixture, fully coating
- Place on nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake approx 20 to 25 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked.
MyWW Points: Blue Plan 2 and Green Plan 3 2 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points
SERVINGS4 Calories: 172.9kcalCarbohydrates: 3.3gProtein: 27.1gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1.8g