- 1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar-free syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oi
- 2 cups seeds and nuts of choicei
- Line an 8×8-inch baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine your chocolate chips, peanut butter, syrup, and coconut oil and melt in a saucepan over the stovetop.until combined.
- Continuously stir until combined.
- Add the mixed nuts and seeds of choice to the chocolate mixture
- Mix until fully combined.
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking dish and spread using a spatula.
- Refrigerate or freeze until firm.
- Remove from the baking dish and cut into 12 equal bars.
YIELD: 12SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving:CALORIES: 368TOTAL FAT: 31gSATURATED FAT: 8gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 19gCHOLESTEROL: 0mgSODIUM: 189mgCARBOHYDRATES: 17gFIBER: 5gSUGAR: 3gPROTEIN11