- 3 eggs
- 3 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt or nonfat plain yogurt ( I recommend Fage or Chobani)
- 1 (1 oz.) small box instant sugar free/fat free chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp zero point white granulated sugar substitute
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In mixing bowl add eggs, sugar substitute and extract & mix well using a wire whisk.
- Then add yogurt, & dry pudding mix. Whisk well.
- Pour into a lightly greased with non stick cooking spray pie dish or springform pan. I used a 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. ( It may look jiggly but once it’s chilled, it will set.)
- Let it cool for about 15-20 min before covering it with plastic wrap
- Let it chill overnight in the refrigerator.
Makes 8 servings
2 Points per serving
- You can substitute regular instant pudding mix for the sugar free pudding mix, for additional points.
- It can take up to 12 hours for the texture and flavor to completely set in. The longer it chills the better it tastes.
- Store in refrigerator on a paper plate & cover with a paper towel and then plastic wrap to help absorb moisture for up to a week.
- Freeze for up to a month in an airtight container
- Toppings are extra points.