Learn how to make protein pancakes! This low carb chocolate protein pancakes recipe (protein powder pancakes) takes just 20 minutes and has 11g protein per serving.
Chocolate Protein Pancakes
These low-carb chocolate protein pancakes are packed with protein and take only 10 minutes to get ready! With only 5 grams of carbs per serving, they’re the perfect easy, healthy breakfast.
Course:BreakfastCuisine:AmericanKeyword:Chocolate Protein PancakesPrep Time:10 minutesCook Time:10 minutesTotal Time:20 minutesAuthor:Christel OerumServings: servings Review Print
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp. coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter softened
- 1 tbsp. cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. granulated sweetener
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- Whisk together all of the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and add the eggs, butter, cream cheese, granulated sweetener, and vanilla extract into the middle. Fold the batter together gently and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium to high heat. If you’re not using a non-stick pan, you can heat a heavy-bottomed pan over high heat and spray some cooking spray or use a small amount of oil to prevent sticking.
- Add a 1/4 cup of the batter to the pan at a time and cook until bubbles form on the top surface and then flip over to cook on the other side. They should cook for 3 – 4 minutes on each side.
- Serve immediately with sugar-free syrup or your desired low-carb toppings.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
Nutrition FactsChocolate Protein PancakesAmount Per ServingCalories 379Calories from Fat 282% Daily Value*Fat 31.3g48%Saturated Fat 18g90%Trans Fat 0gPolyunsaturated Fat 1.9gMonounsaturated Fat 8.4gCholesterol 262.5mg88%Sodium 289.5mg12%Potassium 194.3mg6%Carbohydrates 5.4g2%Fiber 2.8g11%Sugar 1.4g2%Protein 19g38%Vitamin A 1075IU22%Vitamin C 0mg0%Calcium 237mg24%Iron 1.7mg9%Net carbs 2.6g* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.Did y