- Instant Pot
- 1 tablespoon Light I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter
- 1/2 cup yellow onion finely chopped
- ¼ cup Light I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups skim milk
- 12 ounces fresh broccoli I used crowns, chopped
- 2 carrots peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard or 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups fat free shredded cheddar cheese
- Step 1: Press Sauté and add the tablespoon of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. As soon as it begins to foam, add the onions.
- Step 2: Cook the onions until they are soft, stirring often.
- Step 3: Once onions are soft, add the ¼ cup of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter and flour and whisk.
- Step 4: Cook about 1 minute, whisking constantly.
- Steps 5-6: Add broccoli, salt, paprika, garlic powder, mustard, and black pepper. Add carrots.
- Step 7: Pour in chicken broth.
- Step 8: Secure the instant pot lid and sealing the valve. Set to manual pressure for 8 minutes.
- Step 9: Once the 8 minutes are up, allow the pressure to release naturally. Add the skim milk and cheese and stir until the cheese is melted. You may want to adjust the amount of milk you add depending on how thick you like your soup. Serve soup hot and enjoy!
7 SP on all three plans. (green, purple and blue)
Weight Watchers points were calculated using the specific ingredients that I used. Any change in quantity or ingredients will change your points value. The points values are calculated on four servings. Getting more servings will reduce your points value.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE! LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
Serving: 1.5cups | Calories: 352kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 1335mg | Potassium: 718mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 6686IU | Vitamin C: 87mg | Calcium: 450mg | Iron: 2mg