Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
1 Crunchwrap Supreme = 6 points for blue and purple, 8 points for greenCourse: Main CourseKeyword: freestyle, weight watchers, wwServings: 4
- 1 lb 99% fat free ground turkey
- 1 oz. Taco seasoning
- 8 Ole Xtreme high fiber tortillas
- 4 Tostada shells
- 8 tablespoons Queso cheese dip
- 1/2 cup Fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup Reduced-fat Mexican cheese, shredded
- Shredded lettuce
- Tomatoes, chopped
- Brown ground turkey. Add taco seasoning and cook according to the seasoning directions.
- Cut four of the Ole Xtreme tortillas to the size of the tostada.
- Add about 1/3 cup of the turkey to the center of the uncut Ole Xtreme tortilla.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the queso cheese to the meat.
- Put tostada on top of the turkey.
- Add sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes and 2 tablespoons of the Mexican cheese.
- Place the smaller Ole Xtreme tortilla over the tostada.
- Carefully fold up the larger tortilla and place it seam side down in a preheated non-stick frying pan.
- Cook until browned, flip and repeat on the other side.
- Repeat 3 more times with the remaining ingredients.