- 1 box Pillsbury sugar free yellow cake mix
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp powdered sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine, dry cake mix, 2 Tbsp vegetable oil, egg whites, lemon juice and water.
- Stir by hand until dough forms. Note: The dough will seem dry, use your hands to help incorporate all ingredients.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray or cover cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using your hands ( flour hands to avoid the dough from sticking) drop rounded balls of the dough about 2 inches apart on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until just set. Do not over bake otherwise cookies will be crispy and dry.
- Remove cookies from cookie sheets after a minute and cool on wire racks.
- Dust the top of the cookies with powdered sugar.
- Enjoy! Leftover cookies can be stored for 5-7 days in a dry container or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Makes 24 cookies
2 Points for one cookie or 5 Points for two cookies
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 73TOTAL FAT: 3gSATURATED FAT: 1gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 1gCHOLESTEROL: 8mgSODIUM: 144mgCARBOHYDRATES: 15gFIBER: 0gSUGAR: 0gPROTEIN: 1g