Easy Baked Oats
This delicious basic Easy Baked Oats recipe is the perfect healthy breakfast dish. A no stir porridge, or baked porridge, is Slimming World plan friendly, and easy to make ahead. Serve with juicy raspberries and blueberries!Course Breakfast Cuisine Family Food Prep Time 5 minutes Cook Time 30 minutes Total Time 35 minutes Servings 1 Calories 326 kcal Author Sarah Barnes
- 100 g St Helen’s Farm Natural Goats’ Milk Yogurt
- 40 g Oats
- 1 Egg
- A few drops of vanilla extract
- 100 g Mixed berries
- Spoonful of Yoghurt
- A few berries
- Drizzle of honey
- Preheat oven to 180c (fan).
- Mix your yoghurt, eggs, oats and vanilla extract together until combined.
- Stir in the berries.
- Pour into a small dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden and cooked though.
- If you would like top with a spoonful of yoghurt, a couple of whole berries and a drizzle of honey.
- Grab a spoon and enjoy!