CHEESY BACON OMELETT
Bacon Omelette is actually very simple to translate from a normal recipe to a keto recipe. Winter is a perfect time to enjoy Cheesy Bacon Omelette, but since it’s so Cheesy, it’s able to be enjoyed any time of the year. Because this Cheesy Bacon Omelette is High Fat and Low Carb, I’m so excited to share this keto recipe with you today.
Keto Bacon Omelette
CourseBreakfast CuisineDairy Free, Gluten Free, Low Carb / Keto, Nut Free, Paleo, Whole 30 Prep Time5 minutes Cook Time5 minutes Total Time10 minutes Servings1 Serving Calories428 AuthorFatForWeightLoss (Aaron Day)
- 3 Large Eggs
- 30 g Cheddar Cheese Grated
- 2 Slices bacon
- Heat a frying pan to medium high heat, wait until you can feel the heat by hovering your hand 5 centimetres above the pan.
- Place the bacon in the pan and cook until crispy.
- In a regular bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Remove the bacon along with as much grease as possible (use or save it). Pour in the whisked eggs.
- Cook for approximately 3-4 mins, place the cheese and bacon on one half of the Omelette and flip one side over onto the cheese and bacon. Cook for another 1-2 minutes.
Nutrition FactsKeto Bacon OmeletteAmount Per ServingCalories 428Calories from Fat 279% Daily Value*Fat 31g48%Carbohydrates 2.9g1%Protein 31g62%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie keto diet.