COOK TIME:40minutes mins
TOTAL TIME:55minutes mins
YIELD: 8 servings
For the Filling:
- cooking spray
- 5 cups fresh strawberries (stemmed and quartered)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch (or arrowroot for Paleo)
For the Nut Topping:
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray (8) eight 4-inch ramekins with oil.
- In a large bowl combine the strawberries, honey and orange juice in large bowl, sprinkle with cornstarch and toss until fruit is coated.
- Transfer to the ramekins.
- Combine the remaining nut topping ingredients in a medium bowl with a fork and sprinkle over the fruit.
- Bake 40 minutes or until the top is golden and the berries are soft and bubbly.
- Serve warm, with 1 tablespoon of ice cream or whipped cream, if desired.
Serving: 1crisp, Calories: 185kcal, Carbohydrates: 24g, Protein: 3.5g, Fat: 10g, Saturated Fat: 0.5g, Sodium: 38mg, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 18.5g
– W..W Points: 7